BitForex is a digital asset cryptocurrency exchange that was launched in June 2018. In this BitForex review, we will address the important factors that traders should consider before selecting a margin exchange to trade cryptocurrency such as deposit methods, trading fees, available leverage, services and products, trading experience and customer support.
What Is BitForex?
BitForex is a crypto trading exchange dedicated to providing a professional digital currency trading exchange. It offers a wide range of services including token trading, margin trading and derivatives that caters to beginner and professional traders. BitForex currently supports over 300 crypto pairs through high liquidity partners that can be traded through a stable trading platform.
You should trade with BitForex if:
- You are tired of paying excessive trading fees on other leverage exchanges
- You want to trade 300+ cryptocurrency pairs with reasonable liquidity
- You like a charting platform that is responsive with advanced trading tools
- You like an exchange with spot and perpetual trading pairs
- You are looking for a global crypto exchange
- You like an exchange with a responsive mobile trading app
- Exchange Name : BitForex
- Fiat Gateway: Yes
- Crypto Pairs:300+
- Payment Type:Crypto only
- Trading Fee:0.1% / 0.1%
- TP/SL Orders:No
- Mobile App:Yes
Is BitForex Legit?
BitForex is legit and safe cryptocurrency trading exchange that has grown in popularity rapidly as a one-stop digital asset service platform. It maintains the highest platform security to protect users funds such as storing 98% of user funds in an offline, multisignature wallet, SMS verification and 2 Factor Authentication. To date, there have been no security breaches of BitForex and can be considered a safe cryptocurrency trading platform.